Friday, August 20, 2004

Wkend is coming!!

Finally... wkend is reaching soon... I can wake up late!!!

Almost time to go home already.. As usual my eyes are getting tired. Can't wait to catch up with the chinese drama at 7pm and the one at 9pm.. Seriously I can't remember wat is the title of the drama. Hehe.. But too bad the 7pm show, i can only watch it at 7.30 coz i reach home at that time.. But nvm.. 30mins pun jadilah.....

Mum called just now said that she's not cooking today. Hmm.. wonder what to have for dinner tonite. As usual me lazy to cook.. Nak makan luar pun malas. Me just not like last time whereby I like to go out every friday with sazali.. jalan2 then makan luar. Now bila dah bawak perot, apa nak buat semuanya dah malas.. hehe. Guess I'm just tired to do anyting... My neck aching already.. been updating the user guide on Compusec for MHA HR users. I think I wud just get sazali to buy dinner at Kampung Chai Chee restaurant... hmmm... nak makan apa eh? Nasi Goreng Seafood pun power jgk beb!!! Ok go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home