Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Bingits... Why me??

Damn pissed boy today.. kena scold for nothing. Its really tough to be nice to people.. Well, nevermind.. I've vent all that to my colleague just now.. now kinda cool already. Thank god! "Sesungguhnya aku berpuasa.." But I just hate it when someone else problem, become a problem of mine.. And now I have to follow up wif his shits.

*Sigh* really got no mood after wat happen this morning.. Do nothing much except for following up wif the problem. Like a middle person.. And I have to get in touch with support in Aust. Leceh betol ah.

Well, at this moment dun wish to think abt work.. am looking forward for my baby gender scanning tomorrow morning at 11am. A fren just told me, sometimes the gender can't be seen if the baby covers it.. If this happens, I really dunno wat to do.. Will see if it happens and wat doc will say. How I wish I cud know the gender by tomorrow.. At least I cud start shopping for baby's stuff.. Hehe.. Me so excited abt it.

For the last few days, I've been feeling some movement in my abdomen. I wonder if that cause the baby.. It happens quite frequently. Or it might be due to my empty stomach while fasting.. Well, I shall ask doc tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home