Monday, July 04, 2005

A Year Older

Me : What u want for ur birthday dear??
Hubby : I juz want u to love me more..
Me : Abih selama ni i tak sayang u?
Hubby : Sayang.. tapi i nak lebih lagi..

That's the gift that hubby wants from me.. I guess after having Rian, I've divide my love to both of them.. He felt a bit left out I guess..

**********************************************************************

Hubby's 37th Birthday falls on 25th June.. Celebrated his birthday at my good fren condo. Had a small get-together among my close frens and family. Can't afford to invite many coz the place is very inconvenient. It is at the end of Jalan Loyang Besar. Very the ulu.. Too bad my bro & family can't make it. It was a surprise birthday BBQ for hubby. He didn't know I actually organize the BBQ for his birthday. We were preparing for the food when Izan had to leave early as she got to work dat nite. Nizam then wish hubby happy birthday and gave him present. Hubby was so shocked and he look at me. He don't want his birthday to be known to others and he thinks he's too old to receive any presents. After Nizam sent Izan off, we sat down wif Liza & Nasir on how to surprise hubby. Nizam didn't know that it was suppose to be surprise. Dats why he gave the present earlier.. Weak ah Nizam.. My younger bro and gf came wif birthday cake. Hubby didn't notice it.. As usual he very blur and still don't know it's a birthday bbq for him. Me and Liza hide behind the playground to set the candle. Nasir was on stand-by to start singing birthday song. Hubby was busy bbq-ing and we bring him the cake and sing the song. I cud see the surprise look on hubby's face.. Hehe.. He kept on saying "Eh apa ni.. Eh paiseh ah.."

It was a simple event.. Everything cleared by 10pm as Rian is having running nose.

Birthday present for hubby? Hmm.. Plan to get O2 XDA IIi or Palm Life Drive.. But still have not buy yet.. Hehe.. Tunggu BONUS!! ;)

Reached home in our room..

Hubby : Macih.. *kiss me on the cheek* Sayang jugak u kat i eh..
Me : Yelah.. Abih u kata u nak I sayang u lebih..

***********************************************************************

Some pics to share..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nizam & Hubby busy BBQing..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hubby cutting cake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home