Super Bored
SUPER BOREDSesungguhnya punya lah boring hari ni.. Didn't do work much except for some testing. The rest, I surf jobstreet website to look for jobs. Did submit some.. looking for those near home. Some even offer lower pay. But I still submit. I dun care anymore.. As long I'm out of here. I did submit helpdesk job.. at least I got some experience. Takde lah kena pergi on-site or work after office hr. At least keje camni, masuk on time, balik pun on time. Kan best? Balik keje, dun have much to worry.. But wat if kena work shift?? Hmm.. Tapi yg tak best, byk sangat yang nak Bilingual in English and Mandarin. Bingit seh!!
After work going to town.. Nak shopping sket wif cuz. Didn't ask hubby along coz he needs to go for terawih. Will try not to go back late. Kalau tak nanti bising Ma'am besao pat umah tu..
Found this at mummyto3 blog..
What is your style of 'hijab'??..
And guess wat, I'm SIMPLE, SWEET, PRETTY, KIND, HONEST, SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE !! HAHA!!!
Simple
What is your style of 'hijab'? (for ladies only)
brought to you by Quizilla


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home