Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I was invited

I WAS INVITED!!

Yes!! I am INVITED to the WEDDING!!!

Actually its not a big deal abt this invitation.. Dunno also if I'll be attending.

It'll be a WEDDING OF TG (The Warna DeeJay) on 25 Dec 2005 at Perkampungan Melayu.

Me, Hubby and MIL went over to TG's(Warna DJ) place last nite to get some stuffs. Well, there's some family relations between MIL and them u see. It was my first time to his place.. Its such a humble 3-Room flat at Bishan St 12.. But he wasnt around when we came. Just him and mum staying there. Dad passed away last year in March. Poor mum.. She then invited us(me and hubby) to the wedding as well. It was an informal invitation.. But MIL already got the card though. I was pretty excited.. Well, mana tau TG jemput Anuar Zain or some other artiste yang aku minat. After hearing that, hubby pun excited skali.. He was expecting Siti Nurhaliza to be there too.. Haha. Perasan betol si laki bini ni..

Oh yes.. Another bride-to-be requested for me to make-up for her. Actually i dunno her.. But she had seen me do pengantin before. Well, that was when I work freelancing with Fatimah Mohsin. But now not anymore after having Rian. I'm not willing to sacrifice my weekend doing pengantin and not spending time wif my baby. My MIL ler pandai2 promote aku. Well, sedara punya pasal ok lah..

So, this lady(hubby's cousin) whom actually the kakak ipar of the bride-to-be called me and ask abt pricing. Told her I need to check wif my sources of the baju pengantin. Asked her abt budget. She didn't know. But she was expecting DISCOUNT RATE from me as we are SEDARA. Mentang2 sedara aje mintak discount eh? Ni lah manusia.. Dia ingat aku ni OWNER kedai BRIDAL tu kape? Then she also wants to see MASTERPIECE which I dunno where I put my COSMOPROF Portfolio pics. Arghh!! Camne? But I do got pics i do for Engagement and Wedding.. But its all in my PC.. Leceh lah nak kena print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home