BIRTHDAY & ANNIVERSARY
BIRTHDAY & ANNIVERSARYNaik pusing kepala ku pikiak pasal ni..
How to celebrate..??
What to do..??
What to get..??
Who to invite..??
Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
My birthday is in 1 months time.. I wanna celebrate it to welcome the NUMBER "3"!! Dah nak masok 30sen ni hah.. No more TWENTIES.. I'm joining hubby in the THIRTIES.. hehe. Tapi, tak tau apa nak buat on that day. Since it falls on Friday, thot of taking leave and spend the day out with hubby ONLY.. Maybe go makan then movie.
Other suggested plans
- Drive up to Malaysia for a day trip
- Go Batam for a day trip
- Spend the weekend at Bintan
- 1 nite stay at local hotel
Hmm.. Maybe I KIV those for our 2nd Anniversary in March.. How abt dat? *wink*
Now, its abt Rian 1st Birthday.. Was thinking abt having a simple ones.. But last weekend during the wedding, mum's fren hinted at me, "Jangan lupa nanti birthday Rian jemput Cik tau..!!" Tergamam kejap. Camne ni?? Baru terpikir nak buat simple2.. How? How? How?
March 2006
Insya-allah this year will get to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary.. Didn't manage to celebrate our 1st as I juz given birth to Rian.. Still in my confinement period. Present pun tak beli.. Hehe. Insya-allah WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN this year.. Project No. 2 maybe.. Hahaha..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home