Friday, May 05, 2006

NO!! Not NOSE!!

When uncle says NO, he points his little finger to his NOSE.. Hahaha..

This little boy a bit confuse wif NO and NOSE. Or maybe becoz Uncle Ajib can't pronounce NO properly.. Hmm.. I guess it's the latter coz he always MUMBLES instead of TALKING..

Now the word "NO" is the common thing I will hear at home.. That brat now getting very menggelitis.. Semua benda dia nak pegang.. Nak amik.. Nak buat main.. Urghh!! Whenever I go to the kitchen, he'll tag along and open the cabinet. He used to take coasters and play wif it. Which I dun mind at all. But now, dah berani nak amik pinggan mangkuk kaca! Ishh.. Kalau lah benda tu jatuh pecah, aku jugak yg susah! Ingat aku ni chap duit nak pi ganti balik pinggan mangkuk mak aku tu??

Last nite he's happily playing "chelly chelly long cham pass!!" and kept on doing the rolling action.. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home