Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Butts Off Day

Hardly on my desk today. Had breakfast at 9 as stomach calling out for food. Makan 2 pieces of prata kosong.. Yummy! Dept meeting starts at 10am.. and drag till almost 2pm. All are hungry already. At 3pm, there's a briefing on EPMS.. In daze throughout the briefing. 4.30pm done! 2 hrs on my desk.. 6.30pm chiao already..

A colleague of mine had just taken his CISSP exam and encourage me to do so. The exam fee is abt 1K odd.. If we pass this exam, we cud claim the exam cost from company and best is, we got $500 allowance every month paid by company! Shiok rite? I'm thinking of taking the exam.. but I dunno if I really can set the time to study. I ever took the CISA exam before and I flung.. there goes me 1K++.. And I can't even claim from the company. No doubt all my other colleagues said that CISA is much more tougher than CISSP.. I dunno if I shud take the risk in taking CISSP.. coz it involves cash and I dunno if I can concentrate study and pass the exam wif Rian around now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home