Thursday, October 27, 2005

Interview

AN INTERVIEW WITH "VAMPIRE"

Hehe.. not exactly Vampire lah.. Well, I had an interview yesterday after 7 years for not going thru dat.. Terketar-ketar.. Tersasul-sasul dibuatnya.. But alhamdulillah I still remember the Interview SOP.. Like knock the door before entering, greet the interviewer, shack hands (kes bukan muhrim always the problem.. urgghh!!), smile, eye contact, etc.. etc.. It was a last minute interview by a fren who is looking for a staff doing Public Relations thingy.. Wif a simple "hi" at YM, end up talking abt jobs and he call me for an interview. No head no tail and of coz no experience at all.. but of coz I have customer relations experience. *wink* He's one of the interviewer wif 2 of his colleagues. Send him my resume and the interview is fixed at 5pm.. By 4.15 me cabot from office already.. Haha!

The interview goes well.. My fren feedback to me thru sms that I look nervous (well who don't after 7 years tak pergi interview).. I had eye contact, fluent and confident *ya rite*.. But I lack in "selling" myself.. Hmm.. Camne tu?? Hehehe.. Anyway, didn't expect much though.. I take it as an "opening" for me to go for more interviews..

Today will be very busy.. This morning had a meeting wif the PM of my NEW project.. which I know NUTS!! Got to start from scratch.. Hmm.. Apa nak buat.. Dah nasib ku macam kentang kena keje macam ni. Dah nak dekat raya plak tu.. Hilang mood nak sambut. Arghhhh!! Its going to be rush.. I only got today and tomorrow.. and another 2 days on 8 and 9 nov to self-study this product.. By the 10 Nov, got to send over to customer already.. :(

At the same time, more resumes to be out.. *wink*

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://medoriod.com/gsnq/nqvp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kvxjvcco.com/phbo/xner.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://medoriod.com/gsnq/nqvp.html | http://xlgjyqfc.com/zwcb/xbho.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home