Monday, March 27, 2006

Majulah Singapura

MAJULAH SINGAPURA

Rasa-rasanya dah lama tak tengok clip Majulah Singapura.. But managed to last nite.. at mid-nite after Suria's channel ended. And guess what, I watched it with Rian.. and he's singing along wif the National Anthem. Mendayu-dayu plak tu.. Haha. Susah betol nak suruh dia tido.. Golek sana.. Golek sini.. Stan sana.. Stan sini.. Sakit badan ku! Paling tak leh carry when he pressed his elbow on my chest.. Right in the middle at the bones. Punya lah sakit.. In the end, I switch on the tv for him to watch. Ingatkan bole kasi dia hayal like how he sleeps in the day. Makin active plak tu.. He then got down from the bed and hit on the door for me to open. Tak nak bukak, dia merengek.. Ish.. Terpaksa kasi dia keluar sebelom dia melalak tengah2 malam buta. Happy seh dapat keluar.. Coz bro, hubby and mum was still watching football.. Finally he slept at 1am on his stoller..

*Sigh* Anak.. Anak..

This morning after he woke up I warned him not to sleep so late and make sure during his day nap he wake up before 6pm.. Muka selamba je orang cakap ngan dia. Before leaving for work, I warned him again.. And the last sentence was, "Dengar cakap mama tak?" And u know wat, he said "TAK".. Kurang asem punya anak..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home