U HIT ME, I HIT U
U HIT ME, I HIT UThis bulat already knows how to show his anger.. not to me, but to a TABLE!
He actually hit his head under a table when trying to reach for his toy. It was quite a hard hit and he cried out loud. I soothe him and rub his head.. He starts to play again after that. Few minutes later, the toy goes under the table again. And again he tried to reach for it and HIT the table AGAIN. This time, a minor hit. Of coz there's a slight pain and he rub his head with his own hand. *Trying to imitate how I did to him*.. and he was talking in his language *Showing pain, I guess*.
Hubby was next to him and ask him.. "Sape jahat?? Pok dia.."
Guess wat that bulat did? He get up and BEAT THE TABLE with his hand.. and scold the TABLE in his language. He hit the table not once, but more than that. Scolding it at the same time. Hahaha.. It was so funny. He looked so serious when scolding the TABLE. I wanted to laugh out loud, but I kept it silence.. Don't want to show him that its something amused.
Weekend to Courts




Macam real ajek..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home