Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Am Feeling Down

AM FEELING DOWN

I'm on 2 days child care mc..

Brought Rian to see PD yesterday morning. Nothing serious happen to him but I'm juz worried abt his "bump" or "lump" or "swell" or wateva it can be called. Seems dat it looks serious to me that I've decided to bring him to the dr. The "lump" is kinda big.. abt 11cm long by 6cm wide. Its soft when pressed. After being examined by dr, she advised us to go KK for an X-Ray. She said there cud be some fracture on the skull. She kept on asking when he falls, how he falls, etc.. How do i know and how can i remember?? He got frequent fall from walking and standing. I mean not the serious ones like from the bed. Even if there's a fall from the bed, dat has been months back.. Which I myself not sure if thats the cause of it. So far Rian has been himself. A very hyper-active boy. No vommit, no fever, got good appetite and not cranky. She then wrote a letter to see dr at KKH A&E.

Went home, grab wateva things needed and straight to KK. Another wait at the A&E Clinic. I'm getting anxious and worried but kept myself calm. After seeing the dr and did an X-Ray, the result shows there's a Hairline Fracture on his skull. Which I myself cant see whether is there really a crack. Or maybe I'm just "potek" or simply dunno how to see it. Haha. Dr wanted to admit him for a few days monitoring. After hearing dat, i start to cry.. *EMO DAH DATANG.. Tapi tak lah sampai berjurai-jurai airmata.. Just few drops only* Hubby ask what kinda monitoring will they be doing. She said just to monitor if he got fever or vomitting. Hubby thot if thats the only monitoring they gonna do, might as well we monitor him at home. And furthermore he's active.. I dun tink we can tahan taking care of him at the hospital. Lucky the dr allow that. Next appt will be on 3rd Feb morning (which falls on my b'day). Hope he's ok by then.. That will be my only wish for my 30th Birthday. I'm just worried if theres worst thing happen.

My dear friends and bloggers, please pray for my son.. Thank you. I appreciate it so much.

Sorry if i have not been tagging u or reply to ur tags.. I'm just in no mood to do so. Hope u all understand.. Luv u all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home