At last an update
I've been bz running around macam orang gila.. From a site to another site.. and its all in town and west area.. Konfem this mth punya taxi claim beratus-ratus-ratus.. Kaya!! Kaya!!! Hahahaha..!!!One of the site i went is at.. err.. shall not mention. Its somewhere near South Buona Vista. I had to do installation all its security room and recep counters. There's abt 9 locations in that area. First of all, sad to see majority of these recep girls and security guards are malays.. Why we malays have to be in these line?? Whereas all the "kacangs" in a nice and cozy offices? When the contractor who managed the systems there introduced me as an anti-virus "expert" (like real), they kinda looked shock. I guess they must be wondering, "apa kakak tudung ni nak buat ngan PC aku.. macam lah dia tahu pakai komputer" hmm.. ntah lah eh..
Enuf abt that..
Be in a security room does amuse me.. Budak2 security ni ada yg kelakar.. Yang eksen serious pun ada. But I dont bother them.. I just do my work. The best part is, when i was waiting for my installation to complete, I will look around the room and not forgetting their CCTV TEEVEE..!!

Macam2 kerenah orang2 ni.. Yang korek hidong, yg betol kan rambut kat dlm lif sorang2.. Macam2 lagi lah.. So from then onwards, I'll make sure i have a GOOD POSE whenever im in any building where there's CCTV camera.. U never know that these security guards are looking at u.. worst case, laughing at u! Malu kan?? Oh, tak rela!!

Me as a Security Guard?? SO CANNOT!! Hahaha..
Here's another interesting thing i experienced over there..
At the ladies restroom.. Make a guess?


4 Comments:
LOL!!
so have u tested the Rest(room)?
Eh! sorry la if i kept u in the dark...but insya-Allah, will sms you once im done with my "battle" ;-)
ehehhe interesting ehh... hmm i guess suma building now ada cctv kan.. soo kira step kena maintain ajer ahh all the time.. ahaxxx!
I like to pull out my wedgies in the lift, thanks for letting me know. lol
Hi there! Lama tak tag u. How are ya? How's the little one doing?
Post a Comment
<< Home