Its been half a year..
Its been almost 6 mths since i last blog.. I've been so hooked to multiply.com where i can blog and upload many2 pics at the same time till i totally ignored my beloved blog. I miss blogging.. I miss updating my daily lifes in here. Shall I start all over again?So many things had happenned for the past 6 mths.. My boy is coming to 26 mths old already. He had his 1st flight to Hong Kong in January 07.. I'm an official temporary SAHM since March 07.. taking a break and spend time wif my loved ones. Be a mom and be a housewife. Attending to their needs and "stomach".. Yeah.. I cook! I cooked for my darling hubby.. and enjoy doing it so much! Dunno when Im going back to workforce which I am going to coz our new house is coming. Need the MOO!!
Till then..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home