Friday, August 18, 2006

Peknik.. Oh peknik..

yeah.. we'll be having PDC potluck picnic tomorrow.. insya-allah..

as usual, the familiar faces will be there. but i guess it wont me as many forummers as we had few years back. at that moment, most of us are either still single or newly married wif no kiddos yet. but as for those married kakaks, their children are all grown up.

now, most of us are married wif small kids.. even if they are available, their spouse are working dat day.. So in the end, they can't make it as well. I can understand wif no spouse for them to take care of their small babies or toddlers, is difficult.

wateva it is, the picnic will still go on.. :)

9 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Xo Xo...Sweet Success! said...

I didn't know about the picnic mah.

I slow!

Whopsies!

I haven't logged onto the forum for a while now, my bad. Ow, yesh, I'm busy, going Darul...darn, wish I knew earlier...but it's my own fault!

Silly me!

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mayang,

Hati tu memang nak pegi, tapi tengah pokai ah, nak datang tangan kosong tak sedap pulak. Nanti orang kata nak makan free jer. Hehehe...

Insya'allah next time lah.... Have fun everyone!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. ehh.. i going there with my batu giling mah without suamiku tersayang hahaha..

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Mayang dah type baru decide nak datang, jadi pokai pun pokai lah. Tetap ku datang jugak. Heehee...

It was nice meeting everyone...

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger irris said...

Hello mayang sis!

I frequent forum pkh..but...not sure what PDC stands for? Please excuse my silly question! :p

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://lzqnazpo.com/spin/pdop.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://onjyrddg.com/xbph/srdf.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://lzqnazpo.com/spin/pdop.html | http://svshcufd.com/tgsi/expc.html

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Boat gel coat maintenance Missouri tatoo removal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home