Thursday, November 25, 2004

Bz day for me..

Many many work to do today.. But I still keep myself relax and stay easy. Not forgetting my multi-tasking over to forum and blog. Hehe. Well at least it wont make me bored. My blood test today has been fine.. All at normal range. Alhamdulillah... No more test after this. Gotta wait for the review next week before confirming how often to do the test. Finally cud eat wat I want tomorrow.. But still have to limit it. *sigh*

Be going down to town later to pay my Citibank credit bills.. Guess going to miss part of the Singapore Idol Showdown.

Oh yes, last nite after work went to Tampines Central to look out for maternity clothes. Went to this shop called Mother's World. They got nice range of clothes and got big sizes too.. But the price, TOO EX!! A pants can cost $79.. A dress is over $100. Maybe for top I dun mind spending that much.. But for pants, I wud rather get it at normal shop at residential area. Its much more cheaper and konfem got my size. I really got problem in finding tops.. *sigh* But nevermind.. Will try to look out at other places. After the lookout, I accompany hubby to get a haircut at New Nada (Century Sq). They shifted shop to 3rd from 2nd floor.. And be shifting again to 4th floor after the "makeover" at Century Sq. Poor my baby, the man cut his "jambul".. He sure does look like a school-boy after the haircut.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home