Monday again?! *sigh*
Finally have updated raya pics at my fotopages. Still more to come from my upcoming jalan raya this coming weekend.Today bit slack.. As usual its Monday! Got work to do but still can multi-tasking to upload my raya pics.. Hehe. Today hot topic at work is abt pregnancy. Everybody seems to be eager to look at my tummy after my 1 week break from work. They wanna see how big has is grown. But too bad, its still small as ever. Probably its being covered by my big size body. They just cant believe that I'm already 6 mths pregnant. Well, we shall wait till next mth when I'm in 7th mth.. My weight gaining has been consistent. So I guess it should be normal.
Went for gynae checkup last Friday evening. Doc said baby is fine. Cud see baby's heartbeat very clear but not much movement he made that day.. Such a good boy. Hubby can't make it on time for the checkup. So I brought Nona, my colleague along. Got her to experience meeting a gynae and looking at the baby over the screen. Doc told me abt the sugar in my blood. Its slightly high and advise me to stop all my raya cookies. *sigh* After the checkup, we went to have dinner at Breeks. I had BBQ Chicken leg and not forgetting the Mash Potato. Yummy!!
On sat and sun, went to jalan raya again.. On sat wif hubby's family and sun wif mine. So its fair and square! Hehe.. Still not able to visit all our relatives. Its either they're not at home or we just dun have time to go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home