I'm Free......!!
Dunno where all my team mates had gone.. They are probably out to sites or meeting. Or just MIA! I'm feeling bored coz got nothing much to do yet excited.. Can't wait to go for my leave. Free from work for a week!! Yeahooo!!! But who knows, sure to get a call or msg from colleagues or customer. I think I better off my hp.. Hehe.Am already thinking wats the plan for tomorrow. Be going for glucose test at KKH and I need to fast overnight. Looks like I can't fast tomorrow coz need to take the glucose in order for them to do the test. So for today break-fast intake, don't take sweet stuffs.. Was told that I need to go for 3 tests altogether and it last abt 3hrs. Will be dragging my mum along. After the test, we plan to go Serangoon Bazaar. Probably be getting some potato chips for juadah hari raya. This year mum didn't order like wat she used to.
Went to Northpoint just now during lunch time.. Survey some maternity clothes at Kiddy Palace. Only saw a few wif big size wif sleeves.. the rest either small or sleeveless. Price wise still ok ok lah.. Can still afford but for a maternity attire, the price from $40-$60 consider quite ex.. since I'm only wearing it for few mths only.. Probably after raya, I can start shop for the stuffs. Now tengah nak pakai duit!!! :P
Left abt 2 more hours for me to go home... Really can't wait. I'm getting bored already... And that makes me sleepy too...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home