Feeling weak...
Oh boy.. Feeling so hydrated today. Guess not enuf intake of fluid yesterday.. Dunno whether shud I continue to fast. Lunch went to bank and pay UOB credit bills for that irresponsible creature! Got pissed everytime I have to pay for his shits!! I just dunno how to confront him.. But its no use coz he himself got no money after being declared bankrupcy. Its really a heartache every mth got to fork out $350 for his expenses. Feel like having face to face talk to his parents but I just dunno how to bring it up. *sigh* If mum knows abt this, sure mengamuk besar orang tua tu.. Hmm.. Camne eh??Ok, enuf abt dat... lets see wats happening over the weekend.. :
Saturday (30/11/04)
Woke up at abt 9.30am... had a very sweet dream. Guess who I dreamt of?? Its my IDOL! Anuar Zain!!! Hehehe.. was telling hubby abt it and he just shoke his head and said, "tak habis-habis".. Haha. In that dream, he was in Singapore doing some performance and I got to talk to him personally.. And we go jalan2, had a nice chit-chat... How I wish my dream come true! Hehe.. *fat hope*
At abt 2pm, I went met hubby at Singapore Expo for the Metro Warehouse Sale. Thot of getting baby stuffs but hubby said its too early to buy. Well in the end, got hubby's stuffs.. 3 shirts, a pair of jeans and socks. For myself, I only get a handbag. In total we spent over $90.. After that went to blk 940 tampines to buy some kuehs for break-fast. Will be breaking fast at Cik Mah's place. She cooks laksa, which is my favourite!! Its totally different from the one you can get at common stall. Hers is super special.. The gravy used are very thick with fish meat! Hmm.. Yummy!!
Sunday (31/11/04)
Did some housekeeping today... clear up stuffs from my dressing table and did my weekly laundry as well. By then, felt so tired to do anything else. Fell asleep at abt 4pm and woke up at 6pm. Body feel the aching already.. Took shower and help mum for break-fast. Mum cook tulang!! Hmm.. Another shiok dish! As usual, my elder bro and his family was around. He brought some chappatti that he got it at Serangoon. But too bad I dun really fancy that..
After my bro left at 9.30pm, I watch tv with Najib.. Hubby and dad went for terawih as usual. Najib just signed up Cable TV on Sat.. So we got to watch the latest movie. Managed to catch "The Underworld" I tink.. Its abt the clash between Vampire and Werewolf. Mum forbids me to watch coz its kinda gruesome.. Not good for pregnant women. But I simply ignored her.. Stubborn me huh! Hehe...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home