Thursday, November 04, 2004

Shocking sms..

Early in the morning after sahur saw sms from a fren, Nizam.. He was asking, "kau nak masuk tv?" Anjat jap.. "for wat?" He said a fren of his is looking for someone "BIG SIZE" -> (aku lah tu..) for an episode in Fashion Asia at Suria. They wanna makeover that person and to show ways to look good. Well, I got to give it amiss.. Abih perot tgh memboyot... Tak kan nak masuk tv? I'll look more kembang! Oh, no!! no!! Told nizam I'll try to ask around if anyone my size is interested. First thing that comes to my mind is Fairuz(Capz)! Haha.. Managed to YM her this morning and she agreed to it.. Best kan!? But dunno abt the details of the makeover yet. So its not konfem..

2 more hrs to go home.. I cant wait! Back aching already.. I need my bed!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home