Another review
Went to KKH during lunch time for another blood test review. Thank god it went well.. Nurse advise me to do the monitoring once a week. There's no need to come for another review but I just have to discipline myself on my everyday intake. Went for lunch at Kopitiam after that then went to the pharmacy to get more supply of the "Minilet Lancets" and "Blood Glucose Test Strips". In all, it cost me $66.10.. That will last me for abt 2 mths. I still got some left from the previous ones. Now I'm still wondering whether to start doing the test this week or next week? hmm..Reached office at abt 2.15pm and I received a call from Fairuz. She said Haslina had given birth at KKH. I asked her when, and she replied just now at 11.58.. Boy! If only she told me earlier, I cud visit Has when I'm at KKH just now...
Today my baby been very very active.. Kicking here and there. Can't wait for my next check up next week. I cud see the baby again! Yeah..!! Wonder how big and how heavy he is now. But I'm more concern of the position he is now. If only he cud hear me now, I wanted to say.. I love u darling....!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home