Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Holiday!

Its Christmas tomorrow..!! Today can go back early.. Hmm.. But still wonder where to go later. I forgot to bring home keys. Guess no one will be at home. Mum off to JB this morning.. Dad sure pi lepak pat port dia at Bedok South.. Bro memang tak tau dok rumah langsung.. Hubby lak tak ada half day. *Sigh* Apa nak buat ni....???

Yesterday meeting at IE Singapore was ok ok.. Actually they want to buy the product but before that they want us to do a trial wif them first. Target trial date is next week! Well, I'll be on leave the till Thurs.. I wonder who gonna do it? All eyes on me liao... I told them I need to check my schedule. Hehe.. The meeting is abt 1 hr. Off to Seiyu after that.. Bought a Pooh Bear bodysuit for my baby and 2 Nuk bottles. Thought of buying more things from there since its have sale. But hey, its my working hrs now! By 4 I left back to office. After work went to Causeway Point wif Zalinah, her baby Ziqry and her mum in-law.. Did some shopping "again" at Mothercare and Aussino. Had dinner at McD. Met hubby at Yishun after his soccer session at Sembawang then back home....


2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://avsagsxt.com/ridj/polm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yifvtqdh.com/cveq/ycam.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://avsagsxt.com/ridj/polm.html | http://bfbkrdno.com/abom/utsr.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home