Friday, December 10, 2004

Sleepy lah....

Feeling so sleepy.. Got no strength to work. *sigh* Neway, its Friday!! I'll be looking forward for the weekend.

Mum came back from KL last nite at abt 10pm. Didn't get to talk to her much.. I'm so tired already. By 10.30pm, I'm asleep.. Left hubby watching the tv alone. This morning mum showed me the stuffs she bought from KL. From my maternity clothing to baby clothing. Its quite cheap there she said. When I saw those baby clothing, I felt so touched. Cud sense the existence of the baby in the house already. Hehe.

Yesterday was quite a bz day.. Was rushing for some PEP and PR. Then by 3.30pm I left to MAS Building. Actually nothing much to do there.. Just show face to customer as we are the middle person for MAS and our vendor. By 5.15pm all done and I took cab back home. Without even change my clothes, straight out to the kitchen and start to cook for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home