Thursday, January 13, 2005

Nak demam

Not feeling that good today. Feel some heatiness and bit of sore throat. Air idong pun dah start meleleh. I guess I'm going to get sick. Took 2 panadol just now hopefully will be ok soon. If not, gotta take MC tomorrow. But then, be having department lunch out coz 2 of my colleagues got promoted. I've already made reservation at The Rice Table. Rugi kalau tak pergi.. I've missed out quite a number of free lunch out wif them. I guess later go back buy "Air Badak" to cool off my body. *Sigh* Baru berangan nak pergi Robinson Warehouse Sale after work..

Was browsing thru HDB website just now. Thot of applying the BTO opening at Punggol. Found that the place is kinda convenient.. But its going to be 4-Room flat. Be going to HDB Hub this Saturday and see how is it. There's 600 unit available and so far 438 units have been applied. Left over 100 units to choose. But still, we are not confirm whether we'll be taking it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home