Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dah nak balik dah.. As usual hubby be fetching me back later. But gotta wait bit late lah.. He'll be all the way from Jurong to YCK. At this hr, sure got traffic jam. Just called mum, she didn’t cooked today. Yeah!! Ada chan go Jalan Kayu makan prata! Dats wat we did last 2 days.. Went there to buy a pack of briyani for myself while hubby ate prata there.. The curry ikan power beb!!

Yesterday I was quite stressed up wif work.. Received call from IE Singapore saying that the notifications doesn't work. Damn! So I got to dig out solutions for him. After I emailed him, I continue doing my audit reports. Seems that there's still got a lot to audit.. Argh! Stress! Stress!! Some of my colleague passby my cubi and give remarks on how tired I looked. Camne tak penat, dah lah tak cukup tido.. Keje berlambak! Haiyooo.. Nak senyum dgn orang pun tak larat. But nvm, I let the day goes by.. By 7 hubby at the lobby already. Went home, had dinner, then watch CSI Miami on AXN. And guess wat, there'll be CSI New York.. It'll be out this coming April. Hmm.. Another show to look forward ;)

This morning received email from IE Singapore saying that the solution doesn’t work and want us to go down again. *sigh* Must arrow someone already. Hehe.. Already got my colleague to go but he said if only he got no other last minute call from other customer. Well, I pray nothing will happen and he cud go to site instead of me!

Lunch was great.. Coz its free! There's 2 yr anniversary for my dept after merging wif another company. It starts at 11am but I only went there at 12pm for lunch. When I reach there cun cun plak tu time makan.. I was first in the queue!! Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home