Back to glucose test
Its been a mth i didnt do my own blood test.. Naik lemak!! Just becoz i dun have to go for any review, i wud still have to do the test every week. Its not i dun want to, but very leceh lah.. Have to keep track the time now and then.. Then have to control my intake as well. But at last, i start to do it today.. Just to make sure that everything goes fine.Last nite sleep was not too bad. Slept at 11pm after CSI and I only woke up at 4.45am.. Bladder damn full already and it gets so difficult to get up from bed. Went back to my 'ayam sleep' after dat. Weather was so cold.. its was raining heavily at that moment.
Oh yes, yesterday site visit is killing my back! Its at the server room and there's no chair! I had to stand for 3 hours doing the installation, configuration and testing. The customer plak cerewet nak mampos.. and ask so many questions! Not only cerewet, belit plak tu.. During the meeting he said one thing, and yesterday said another thing.. Dasar keling!! Can't be bother to argue.. I just let him have his way. Wrapped up at 5.30pm.. and took cab home. Best thing is i got a Merz cab!! Damn shiok!! Pinggang almost patah already.. The seats really help me. Sampai rumah terus lepak...
Had a short conversation abt giving birth wif my lady boss just now. She thot I no longer do outsite job and i told her i still did. Did told her abt my experience yesterday.. She told me to be careful. Coz if stress too much, cud give early delivery just like her.. She gave birth 1 mth earlier to both her kids. Dat scares me boy...! Hmm.. I think i better escape for any site visit from now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home