Ouch! I can't walk!
My pelvis pain is getting more painful. Esp on the left side. I can't sit too long. When I get up, the pain will come and I can hardly walk. I need to at least stand for awhile and do some leg movement or warm up. Its ok if I'm at my desk. But if out to lunch or sit somewhere in public, its kinda embarrasing.. I dunno if this is norm or is there anything to relieve the pain? I've been taking my vitamins and calcium supplements regularly.. Hubby told me not to take too much cold drinks. But I dunno if his advise bole pakai.. Dektu kadang2 tak logik jugak.. Hehe.Next Wednesday, another colleague is leaving. *sigh* Seems dat all the good ones are leaving. I just dun understand why the management cud just let them go. This has been going on since the last 2 years. While me, still stuck in this stupid place. They going to have another makan session on Tuesday at Pariss - International Seafood Buffet. I've done my research and its not Halal (not again!!). Well, even though they serve seafood, but I'm still was-was.. Dunno if I shud join them. It'll be at Tampines Mall. I ever pass that place, and it looks very "CINA".. I wonder if that's the place. Hehe. Will check out again.. Today maybe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home