Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cranky Rian

Rian was so cranky since Sunday evening.. Dun want to sleep.. Dun want to stop crying.. The whole nite I didn't sleep just to look after him. He gets to sleep in my arms but when I put him to bed, he'll open up his eyes again!! I thought its only for the nite, but its the same in the day time. I get so stressed up and here comes my migraine!! Been so long didn't had it. After washing Rian up in the evening, mum put on minyak bawang on is tummy and massage his whole body.. After putting him to sleep, I took air zam-zam and spread it on his face while reciting selawat nabi. Alhamdulillah he sleeps thruout the nite and only wakes up for his milk..

But the only problem is, he still do the "mengerang" and "meneran" thingy.. I just dunno when he'll stop. It can gets so noisy esp at nite. He did dat not only when he's stretching but also when he's sleeping.. Orang tua2 kata, dats "meneran isi" or "meneran daging" which means "baby nak cepat naik badan"! Hmm.. dunno how true is it. Sabar je lah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home