Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ouch! It Hurts

My piles is here again.. Had this ever since I gave birth. I just dunno how to overcome this. Been drinking lots of juices to soften the stool but I still got the phobia ever since the incident whereby I accident push hard when passing motion. But at least now the pain is not as bad. I juz hope I cud recover soon and dun have to worry when doin my "thing".. Hehe

Oh yah.. Had visits from my colleagues yesterday afternoon. Finally they came over coz I have been postphoning it due to Rian's jaundice. Too bad Rian was sleeping thruout. He didn't even wake up even after my colleagues make so much noise.

Tomorrow I'm going to take passport photo.. Gotta renew my passport as its going to expire in August. At the same time need to have the photo for my HDB application. They already fix an appt for us on Thursday for the BTO balloting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home