My Poor Baby..
Rian vomitted out his milk last nite.. It was quite bad til it flows out from his nose. After he stop crying, I cud see a bit of tears in his eyes. And guess wat, I cried too!! I got so emotional seeing him in that condition. *sigh* Makin EMO lah aku nie... Actually he got this problem since last week. Very difficult to get him to burp. When I saw dr for his jaundice chk up last friday, did told dr abt his problem. Dr said its due to wind in his tummy and gave me "Ridwind". It helps but it happen again last nite. Not too sure whether its due to the formula or he's having flem. Thot of changing his formula to NAN HA from his current Mamex Gold. We shall see how..Went to see dr again for Rian jaundice chk up just now. Alhamdulillah, it drops to "132" from "230" last friday. Be having another chk up on the 21st March together wif his 1st mth jab. At the same time, did ask told dr if he got any flem. Dr chk and Rian is totally fine. Did get advise on the formula, dr said it shudnt be any problem. I'm so glad to hear dat..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home