Thursday, April 07, 2005

Does it hurt darling?

Rian was circumcised this morning at Clinic Burhani (Geylang Serai).. Mum already called the clinic the day before to make appointment. We were told to be there at 9am. We reached at abt 8.50am.. At 9.05am, Rian named was called. After brought him in, we were told to wait outside. Hmm.. I thot we cud be by his side. Well, if we cud, I dun wish to witness the "ceremony".. Takut!! Plus, it hurts to see him cry in pain.. While waiting outside, I cud hear him crying. I feel like crying too but tell myself to be strong. 15mins after dat, they call us in. He was still crying a bit.. Poor baby.. Dr then instruct us how to take care of the bandage and the stitches. After putting on his diapers, I carry him up. He was straightening his leg. Probably the pain is still there. Jadi kekok di buatnya.. Scared that I'll hurt him, I hand him over to mum..

After that, we went to Pasar Geylang to have our breakfast. Rian was sound asleep but at times he'll merengek a bit.. Terasa sakit agaknya.. Cian dia... Hope he'll recover soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home