Need a doc again!!
I think I need to bring Rian to PD again.. Last mth I brought him there coz of phlegm that I cud hear once in awhile in his breathing. Doc said its not phelgm after checking his chest.. and also Rian got no cough or flu. She told me its his saliva that got stuck in Rian's throat cause it. She prescribed Rian nose drop to clear his airways. Not forgetting she advise me to put Rian to sleep in an upward position and keep the fan away directly to him. And the most impt thing to note, no one is to smoke around the house. Stubborn hubby and dad still smokes in the toilet or in the kitchen. Even though its far away but I tink its still not healthy for the baby.. *Susah cakap dgn org degil and simply juz can't stop smoking*Rian phelgm breathing lessen after that.. But recently, it comes again. This time is more worst. It came after he cried out loud and during or after his feeding. It'll only go away after he cough it out. I was reading some articles in the net and seems dat the cough is to clear excess mucus or phelgm in the chest and throat. Sometimes he look as if he got breathing problems. Other than that, he is a healthy baby.. smiles, laugh(by opening his mouth wide), responding to our conversation, kicking hard and vigorous arm movement macam orang nak terbang..
So now, I'm not too sure whether there's anything I cud do to reduce his phlegm.. Will putting Vicks on his chest and throat helps? Other than dat? Giving him more water? Orange juice?(as per advise by someone.. but yet to try it) or Honey? His previous medication of nose drop has expired. I wonder if I can find any medication in pharmacies..
Oh yes, and another thing.. thot of getting a Purifier.. hoping it kills all the bad germs flying around the house.. esp cigarette smokes!! Will it helps too?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home