Tuesday, April 19, 2005

MP3 Player

At last I got an MP3 player!!! Its a gift from hubby for my b'day... Its almost 3 mths belated. But its ok wif me as long I got a gift from him.. Hehe.


Here's my new Pinko Mini iPod

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hmm.. His b'day coming in June. Got something in mind to buy for him but its kinda expensive. I dun mind getting it but afraid he lose it someday.. Dia ni suka hayal... Selalu nah hilang barang. For wat i remember, he had lost his hp abt 5 times. 2 of it is Nokia 7250!! Heart pain rite? Now he use a cheapo hp... Luckily the Tungsten E I bought for him last year still around.. But now he's aiming for O2 XDA II mini. He wanted to get but its too ex lah... Dats why I'm thinking twice of getting it for him for his b'day..


O2 XDA Mini
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home