Monday, June 06, 2005

How many kids?

Suddenly this question comes into my mind last sat. Was thinking about it and plan to have 2 boys and 1 girl.. In total 3 altogether. Ramai gitu kan?? Hehe.. Dunno if can handle. Ask hubby and he said max wud be 3.. 2 wud be just nice if next is a girl. I got no obligation at all.. but the point is, when is the next one? Checking the date, I noticed that I'm late!! Oh no!! It has been more than 1 week already.. Hmm.. can't be! I'm on pills consistently. But god knows.. anything can happen rite? Told hubby and he said "HAH???" and he silence for awhile. The next sentence was.. "then Rian ada adik lah.." Senang gitu kan dia cakap.. Dun tink I"m mentally prepared for the next one. Rian still needs attention from us. He still young..

Open up my drawer this morning.. Lucky I got spare Pregnancy Kit.. Anyway I'm not so anxious to take the test. I just to make sure that I'm not pregnant and I can continue wif my pills. And yes!! Its negative!! Wat a relieve.. False alarm huh!? Hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home