Me to blame?
Rian didn't poo-poo for 2 days until last nite after i gradually switching his milk to Similac.. But his stool is greenish in colour and the quantity its not as much as his usual yellowish stool.. I wonder why.. He usually poo poo everyday.. but this time, kinda late. Sikit plak tu.. I was quite scared if he got constipation. Why eh? Is it heaty for him? Now I just stick wif his NAN 1 formula.. And the Similac once in awhile.. I'll be introducing him Cereal soon when he turns 4 mths old.. No use reporting to hubby abt Rian's green stool.. He sure blame it on me..Him : Sape suruh u tukar susu..?
Me : Abih lendih dia..?
Him : Dr tak suruh tukar kan?.. Kan dah kasi obat..
Me : **Kept silent**
Well, it does make sense.. But I just want my baby to be well.. Agaknya aku ni over-kanchiong..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home