Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back to my nest..


1st day of work today.. After 3 mths of "holiday".. And guess wat, I've terlajak the number of days of maternity leave.. Have just check out my company policy on maternity leave. Suppose to be 12 wks but I took 13 wks instead.. Hehe. Shud I shut up abt it? Well tu pun if my supervisor bochap.. If not then I just use my annual leave lor.. I still got lots of it..!!

Been quite sometime I didn't blog.. Well, Rian was down wif flu.. Was so worry of his condition. His running nose, his phelgm, his cough, his block nose.. Risau aku.. But alhamdulillah he's ok now. His 3rd mth jab will be on the 31st May instead.. Kejap dah 3 bulan anak aku sorang ni. Mum said dia sakit, dia nak tukar bulan.. And ever since then, so many drastic changes in him..

1st, dia dah tak heran susu.. Tido lagi important. Dulu every 3 hrs mesti nak susu. Sekarang bole tido terus.. Esp at nite. Lucky me dun have to wake up 2-3 times. Kalau bangun pun sekali aje.. Tu pun kalau dia tak banyak rengek kalau tido.

2nd, dah start nak mereng.. Nak belajar tiarap agaknya

3rd, dah pandai isap jari.. Pantang kalau puting tanggal. Mesti dia hisap dia punya mitten sampai basah kuyup!

4th, tak suka baring.. Asik nak berdiri aje.. Kalau duduk pun tak nak sandar. Mentang2 lah kepala dah bole tegak.. Mata konfem bulat tengok sekeliling..

Lagi few hrs bole balik... Yeah!! Miss him already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home