Happy 5th Mth Bday Rian!!
Happy B'day to my baby bucuk..!! Woke up in the morning to see him ngampol.. Already leak to the floor. I forgot to change his diaper last nite.. Its been more then 12 hrs already. Hehe.. How forgetful of me..Anak mama skarang dah pandai tiarap sendiri.. kalau tiarap, dah pandai nak move forward. He'll press his face down and push his body wif his feet. Macam ulat gitu.. Wif the "uh" "uh" sound.. Guess he's trying hard to move forward. Bila dah penat, start merengek.. He also wants to sit. He'll lift up his head when I lie him down on a big pillow.
Now he also know how to eat cereal thru spoon feed. Yet to see him in action. Mum told me he really loves it.. Will open mouth big big to eat. I guess he used to notice how adult eat. Just like this morning when he was having his feeding, I ate breakfast in front of him. He stop drinking his milk(with the teats still in his mouth) and look at me eating..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home