Shift Again??!
The re-shuffling and re-org makes me shift again to another cubicle.. Very leceh. I got so many things at my desk to pack and move it over to my new "home".. I've cleared part of it just now. Still got more to go and have to clear it by this Friday. I'm getting dusty already.. So many abok.. Lucky I dun have asthma or sinus.. Sure kena attack!During my 7 years in this organisation I've shifted or deployed to another department once. As for shifting location, once during my 1st dept and 4 times in my current dept. Keje gila kan? Takde keje lain asik pindah tempat aje.. I'm gonna sit very near to my lady boss. Just outside her cubicle.. I feel like I'm her PA - Personal Assistant. Sounds interesting uh? But I got no experience to hold dat post lah.. How I wish I was given that kinda opportunity. Nak jugak try.. But dun want Lady Boss lah.. I want Male Boss.. hehe. Mentel kan?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home