Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm back

Am so malas to blog.. Dunno why.. But i got lots of thing to put in here. I wish wateva that comes to my mind, i can straight away "transfer" it to this blog. Haha. I WISH!!

This week i'm back in office.. It was a total madness yesterday. Rush for reports and stuffs. Skipped my breakfast and almost skip my lunch too. Lucky managed to complete all those by 5pm. Today a bit relax with just some problem troubleshooting to do. May need to go site next week. Argh!

The 1 week Trend Micro training last week was ok.. Nothing new and insteresting. The only best part is able to go back early. But am a bit unlucky kena call on Thursday to go and do some troubleshooting at customer site. Boring seh! But wat to do.. I just have to go. Best thing is located at Raffles City. Apa lagi lepas tu shopping lah.. Balik rumah bleh claim taxi fare. Haha.

This coming Thurs and Fri i'll be having another training at McAfee Singapore office. Its at Millenia Tower. Shiok kan?? Shopping lagi lah aku.. Hehe.

My mind now switched to my upcoming KL Trip on the 22nd.. It'll be me, hubby, Rian and mum.. A short getaway for all of us. Time to de-stress and shop of coz!!

Till then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home