Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Stonezzzz.....

Urghh.... Tired ah.. Eyes still stone! Early in the morning so stressed up.. Dunno wat to wear to work *sigh*. Must really force myself to get more maternity wear. But dunno when... so lazy to shop. *sigh*

Recently the conversation in the blog was abt PYSS - Ping Yi Sec Sch. Oh yes, dat was my secondary school. Been grad from there more than 10 yrs back. Feeling so old already.. Last nite was looking for the pics I've scan before. But I didn't have much collection of my sec sch pics.. When I look at the pics, I laugh at myself. Me so selenger!! So plain looking.. Tak jambu langsung as compared to now lah.. Haha.. Perasan seh!! Here's the pics for u guys to grin at as well.. :P

Studying for 'Os'



Prize Giving Day



Sec 1 & Sec 2 Class (taken during Sec 3)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home