Wat a day to begin..
I look like zombie this morning.. Empty face without any makeup. I think I cud see dark rings around my eyes. Have not been getting enough sleep I guess. Slept at 1130pm last nite.. Woke up at 1am.. Woke up again at 3.30am.. And I woke up again at 5am.. Oh my, how can I get a good sleep??? At 7am I just get up from bed and took shower.. Left home at 8am and hubby sent me to work.
Later got appointment at IE Singapore (@Bugis) for the Scanmail POC. My colleague already run thru the POC last week and still pending for 1 item. But I was told yesterday that customer wants to do it all over again just to show his another colleague who was on leave and MC last week. It was such a waste of time and effort. This is just POC and no money comes in.. And yet they are asking too much! I dunno how to explain to them later. We shall see how.. If he insist, wat can we do? Just do it lah… I tink this going to be my last site installation or wateva got to do with site visit. I dun tink I can take it anymore.. I can't even walk longer now. My buttock will start to ache. Worst still if in the server room where there's no chair to do stuffs. Dun think I can stand that long anymore.. Till now I just dun understand why my colleagues still get me to do outside work. I just dunno how to refuse them. I'm too nice I guess.. Hmm.. being nice also doesn't get me to anywhere.. I'm still stagnant here without any promos. I hate this place!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home