Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Very the Malas!!

My malas n sleepy mood is here! Also, not enuf sleep last nite.. Suddenly woke up at 4am and I can't sleep after that. Terkebil-kebil.. Dunno wat to do. Took my PDA, play the Monopoly game. Cud feel the sleepy sensation after that. Put the PDA aside and hug a pillow. Thot I cud sleep, but still can't!! Toss and turning.. Then managed to sleep almost 6am. By 7am, have to get up.. Argh!!!

Yes, finally I bought a playpen/bassinet and mattress last nite. One of the most impt thing I've yet to get for my baby. Hubby don't approve to get Baby Cot. He said its ex and we won't be using it long. If to use for playpen, its not safe coz its wood. Hmm.. Malas nak argue lagi.. So we decided to get a playpen which cud also use for baby to sleep. Now there's still got 2 more things to get.. Chest Drawer and Baby Tub. But not too worry abt dat.. Mum cud help me search for the stuffs :)

Last weekend, spent the Sat out shopping at Parkway. Went to Mothercare, Kiddy Palace, Isetan, etc.. See see.. Look look.. If there's anything else I need to get. Didn't get much things coz I've already spend more than $60 at Metro Sale at Century Square on Friday. Then there's this CNY game we cud take part. They'll give us 1 coupon if we spend $30. Now we have 2 coupons. We actually need to change each coupon to an envelope consist of "Gong", "Xi", "Fa" or "Cai". If we able to get a match of either "Gong" + "Xi" or "Fa" + "Cai", we cud get $5 discount voucher. So hubby try his luck. He join the queue where he is the only malay guy (macam dia yg nak sambut raya cina ni..) But he got both "Fa" envelope.. *sigh* No luck!! Next time perhaps..

On Sun, spend the day at home.. Then went to Zalinah's (si minahkampung tu..) place at abt 5pm. Hubby send me there then off to play soccer. She was baking kueh tart.. Help her out a bit, ate tulang that she cooked *yummy* then i had a consultation session wif her. Well, I'm still quite blur and paranoid wif labour and stuffs. Thank god she's there to give me tips and wat to expect upon labour and delivering. I'm now mentally prepared when the time comes. Thanks to her!!

Managed to play wif Ziqry.. Grown so big now and very responsive. Geram tengok pipi dia! When he smile or laugh, betol macam Winnie the Pooh! Hehe. Get to carry him but he climbs on to my tummy! (Kau ingat perot aku ni tangga ke??)

Ok, time to continue do my monthly report.. Will be the last report of the month before I'm going to Maternity Leave.. Good luck to the person whos going to take over! hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home