Heart Pain ah..
Yesterday before leaving office, received email from my PUB client. She commented the documentation that I did for the McAfee VirusScan was not user-friendly and commented on other things that I have to include. Well, that's find with me.. Of coz users do have their own requirements. But then, it is not much abt the contents but what she wants is DETAIL PROCEDURE ON THE STEPS!! For eg, click this, click that.. Wants screen-capture.. How to copy file to removable media also she wants the procedure.. Haiyoh..!! Heart Pain siak!! I wanna vomit blood already.. I was cracking my brain away doing that.. Bukan nya sket.. Padahal this project implementation is only 1 man-day.. Do this kinda documentation can already take 2-3 mandays.. Rugi ah beb!! She told me dat some of the staffs who will do the Virus Updates are not IT Savvy.. Well, kalau not IT Savvy, pi lah antar course.. Since now majority pakai computer per.. Dol Mat betol!! Penat otak ku buat procedure and all the steps.. *sigh*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home