Friday, August 26, 2005

Rian.. Oh Rian..

Rian got on hubby's nerves last nite. He don't wait to sleep and very cranky. I know he's sleepy but he just dun want to sleep. Toss and turning in the buai. He even tiarap in his buai! From 11pm til 1am! If he falls asleep it'll be for few minutes.. then he'll woke up and starts cranky again. Pity hubby, i woke up and carry Rian out of the buai. Put him on the bed, sing him some songs to soothe him down. Then i took minyak telon and rub his tummy and his back. Continue singing then tepok2 him to sleep.. Aman lepas tu.. Hehe

Went to Popular Book Store juz now to get a marker then I saw this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Been wanting to get a Nursery Rhymes vcd for Rian.. At the same time I cud learn singing it as well. Now old already.. Can't even remember other Nursery Rhymes besides the popular Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. But funny hubby can't even get the Twinkle lyrics correct..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home