A Good Sleep.. Finally!!
For quite sometime I didn't get to sleep that well.. Mum decide to sleep wif Rian last nite. For the past 2 weeks, Rian has been waking up in the middle of the nite dunno how many times. He'll wake up and cry almost every hour. His feeding will be every 3 hrs if not, he won't go back to sleep. I wonder if there's any "disturbance" he got when sleeping in my room. So, mum decide to sleep in her room last nite. And this morning, mum told he only woke up at 2am for feeding and another one at 6am which is quite norm. He didn't even cry like what I've mentioned. Puzzle huh? Hmm..Last nite went for makan wif my girls.. Went to Sakura International Buffet at Downtown East. Quite a spread!! When I came in the restaurant of coz there's fishy smell but after that will get used to it. Food quite nice.. Majority all Japanese Food.. Of coz there's some local dish. For the first time I tried eating raw oyster wif a squeeze of lemon juice.. and I dun quite like it. I like the Chicken BBQ, Seafood Pizza, Grilled Salmon.. and Ice-cream of coz!! So many flavour to choose.. Drinks got a lot to choose too. There's even Bandung and Mango Freeze!! Yummy.. Makes me hungry already.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home