Monday, September 19, 2005

A Fall

A FALL

Rian fall from the bed yesterday.. It's a shock for us esp mum as she's the one attending him. We were getting ready for a Tahlil at a relative place. Rian was playing on mum's bed while mum was putting on her tudung. I was in my room when I heard a thud from mum's room. I sense something is not right and I quickly rush to mum's room. Rian already started crying (never heard he cries like that). He must be in pain.. Mum tried to console him but he kept on crying.. Felt sorry for Rian. Wanted to blame mum for her negligence.. But then.. Accident happens. If only Rian was on a look-out. This won't happen.

He was on face down when mum saw him on the floor. Luckily it was carpeted. If straight to the floor, I can't imagine what will happen to Rian.. Nose bleed? Bump on forehead? Syukur non of that happen.. Mums getting a phobia after wat happen. She blames herself and keep on telling Rian.. "Nenek jahat.. Nenek tak jaga yan.." Hmm.. makin manja lah tu anak..

My Poor Baby.. Photo on Sunday Morning
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home