Kena Arrow Lagi
I juz hate kena arrowed at last minute.. Esp if do things that am not familiar or almost extinct from my brain. After coming back from 2 days leave, got an arrow that I got to go down to NUS on Wednesday.. Then on Thursday, another arrow to MOH today.. *sigh* I was cramping all the infos into my brain the whole day yesterday. Its something that I'm totally not familiar. I got to read up and do testing to make sure its running. And today, I got to implement it over at customer. Crazy rite??? Ahhh!!! Heck!! I just do wat i know..Ok next..
Finally weekend is coming.. My cuz daughter's wedding on Sunday. Insya-allah gonna drop-by for her solemnization tomorrow nite. Its been quite sometime didnt gather wif relatives. It'll only be during hari raya or weddings.. Thats when I cud see the little ones have grown up. Can pose Rian around also.. Haha. Show them how big Rian has grown now.. Hmm.. Mesti kena keryam lagi tu bulat..
Gonna eat my lunch now.. Then off to Chai Chee Technopark.. C-ya!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home