Weekend is Over!
Can't feel the weekend.. It passes by so fast.. Another day at work and another 4 more days to go. Damn sien.. I'm bored.. bored.. bored..Saturday
We spend the day at Downtown East.. We went to Wet Wet Wild.. compliment from MK's Bos.. Macih Bos!! Brought along Mum and my Cuz.. First time brought Rian to a public pool. He's not scared at all. He just kept quite and let us do wateva to him. No reaction at all. Tengah program agaknya.. Hehe. We took most of the rides. But of coz Rian can't take the high rides. Its been so long I didn't get into the public pool.. Macam jakuns gitu.. We had a lot of fun.. Will go there again someday..
After that, went to eat dinner at Sakura International Buffet. Its my 2nd time there.. I got to try the food that I didn't get to taste during my 1st visit.. Apa lagi, bedal ah!!
Here's some pix taken using my SE K750i.. this hp really useful to me. At least I dun have to bring aroung my bulky Canon A80.
http://nazali.multiply.com/photos/album/16
Sunday
Last nite we didn't go anywhere.. Aching all over my body. Very the lemau.. Rian slept most of the time too. One habit abt Rian when he's sleeping, he got to hold on to something. It cud be his pacifier, edge of a pillow, my finger or anything that he can grab. But yesterday, he hold on to his ear.. Hehe. Its so cute!! Telinga pun jadi..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home