All About Him.. Again
Who else.. kalau tak si bulat tu. He turned 17 mths last thursday.. Getting more and more adorable.. and nottier of coz. But i still love him so much!! I miss him every minute and every seconds..I just love watching him do his "prayers".. Sebok orang nak solat, sebok lah dia atas sejadah.

-----------------------------------------------------
Here's the latest shots of him
Enjoying sea breeze..

Taking his day nap..

Wif his cousins (hubby side)

-----------------------------------------------------
To my dear bloggers,
Sorry girls.. I know I haven't been visiting ur blogs and not replying to ur tags. I'm not dat active as I am previously. Seems dat there's no more thrill lah.. Dunno why.. *sigh* But u girls will always be in my mind.. I will always pray for ur happiness and safety.. Take care alright!!


4 Comments:
I've been bad too.
I've neglected so many bloggers.
sob sob
me sorry too yah!
hey.....
U take care.. I was in tat mood and I guess I am slowing crawling back read the blog...
ur bulat getting handsome each day...
su
auwww...!! he melts my heart on our 1st meeting.
yeah...i so agree. i;ve been abandoning the blog for sometime now. its the hubby who's doing the update. kita da makin lemau...dia pulak yg garing nak update blog. LOL!
come back soon when u feel like it yeah. meanwhile take care!
What a great site » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home