No Babi, can eat!!
Sunday was such a boring day.. No class. Ustaz not feeling well. Spend the day at home.. Lepakings.. Do laundry.. Take a nap.. Watch tv..After maghrib, we went to the residential shops nearby. And there's pasar malam.. Geram tengok keropok lekor, otak2 ikan tenggiri and cheese hotdog.. Must buy!! Rian got so excited when he saw balls hanging.. Hope I don't sound crude. Hehe.. He kept on pointing here and there.. Shouting "ball.. ball.." Nasib baik dia tak merengek insisting for it. We just buat bodoh and walk quickly.
There's an incident where I'm quite disturbed. I was in the crowd when I heard a nyonya talking very loudly.. "No babi.. No babi.. Can eat.. This one chicken". Then I turned around searching for that voice. It was from this middle-age lady telling her maid (probably) that its not pork.. Its strictly chicken. I can see from the maid face still conscience about eating it. And the lady still sound so convincing that there's no pork. Cakap pun tak tau pelan.. Pekak kape?
At that moment, I feel like approaching that nyonya and talk to her straight in the face and say, "Ya lah no babi, but its not halal wat!! Dunno where the chicken come from.. Not a muslim who cut the throat! And maybe the oil u use got babi..!! U bodoh!!"
Basically I'm not surprise if these CINONE still dunno whats the concept of HALAL.. They think that "NO PORK" means HALAL.. Kpala otak dorang!! In fact some of my colleagues do think dat way. Educated, degree holder pun bodoh!! I think MUIS must do someting abt this.. and the government should educate the "makan babi punya orang" on what is HALAL FOOD!


4 Comments:
Hah...pakai lah cartoon aku.
hehe.
Go and send the little "halal" comic from my blog to all those degree holders...after that, they all go..."oohhhh" "ahhhhh"
Then you look like the one with the degree holdher. hehe
=)
helo sis... how are you . Hope all are fine. U take care...
abt this no babi things mcm dah common now.... *sigh*
>> suraya
yah.. im going to do dat! biar dorang paham sket..
>> mk
tu ah.. dia ingat kita ni macam dorang kape? semua bole bedal!
>> kak su
hi sis!! im fine.. thanks! hope u are too.. lama tak see u online.
Keep up the good work http://www.barcode-scanner-drivers.info/Mercedesw123.html Nike sb team edition shoes Sport saddle bags hard motorcycle Reviews of systemax computers Vehicle small business insurance assign risk man fitness shorts Brooks burn w running shoes Portable barcode reader Ohio poor kids email lists travel insurance from Baikalguide keyword percocet purchase aa ins travel berkley+care+travel+insurance
Post a Comment
<< Home